A Seaside cold case from 40 years ago is closed after the Monterey County District Attorney’s Office announced that Robert ...
She was never seen alive again, and her remains were discovered on the since-closed Fort Ord Army base in Monterey. "Her ...
A man who kidnapped a 5-year-old California girl while she was walking to school, and dumped her lifeless body on the former Fort Ord military base, was sentenced by a judge ...
She vanished on her walk to school, prosecutors said. Two days later, Anne was found dead at the Fort Ord Army base, prosecutors said. “We are bitter and very, very sad,” her 23-year-old ...
Two days later on Jan. 23, 1982, her remains were discovered on the former Fort Ord military base. She had been sexually assaulted and strangled to death, prosecutors said. The case went cold for ...
(KRON) — A man who kidnapped a 5-year-old California girl while she was walking to school, and dumped her lifeless body on the former Fort Ord military base, was sentenced by a judge Thursday.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results